Thursday 5 September 2013

Free domain hosting in pakistan

Web hosting


Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/725609.html

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.
We are adding these posts just for those how are intrested in websites designing this site is a provides a good chance to experience free hosting and domain for your sites.lets have this eperience with ooowebhost.com
 

This is a free which give you free domain for your web and many things other then domain which you need for good site. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you


    Hosting and Domain

    ReplyDelete